We are interested in the technical gesture and the culture that lies within it, we are interested in an architectural concept in direct concept with implementation, we are interested in an idea and its experimentation, we are interested in:
- The rational definition of space through design.
- The “heroic proportions” and sensational and silent minimalism.
- Unity and its many facets.
- Linearism and second dimensions.
- Interlaced compensation between external and internal space.
- The unique importance of the individual: the movement of man that shapes the place.
- The respect of the constructive process, materials, place and context.
- The transition of technical details to full vision.
- The shape as mediation among contrasts.
- The safe structure, the breaks.
- A veiled compactness, curves that wrap.
- Balance of contrast, calm and movement.
- Internalizing history in the pursuit of a method of special composition, not of language.
A neo-organic unitary design approach.